Friday, August 25, 2017

Christmas Doll Coloring, Poems and Drawing

A Christmas Doll's Plans 
I'm a Christmas dolly,
As you can see;
I was bought and hung
On a Christmas tree.

My mistress is named
Miss Janey Lou;
And I'll tell you right now
What I'm going to do.

In the mornings I'll rise 
And rush all about,
Tidying the house,
Inside and out.

I'll dust and I'll sweep,
I'll bake and I'll stew,
All for my mistress,
Miss Janey Lou.

Then after our breakfast
We'll go for a walk;
We'll sit in the park,
And together we'll talk.

Oh, we'll be just the happiest
Pair in the town,
I-Christmas Dolly,
And Janey Lou Brown.



 
Description of Coloring Page: Victorian child cradles her Christmas doll, old-fashioned costume

Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
 

 Now you many try to draw a doll of your very own. All it takes is paper, a pencil and your favorite crayons for coloring the doll in.
Left, "A circle and an oval, too, will do so many things for you." Center, "This time we put in face and hair, add legs and arms on her and there." Right, "A sweet rag doll with a happy smile is ready now for some small child."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!